Friday 11 November 2011

Munchkin Experience

From what I've seen and told the game is similar to dungeons and dragons but i don't really know how similar. I tried getting into the game but for some reason I just couldn't focus on it, from the start there was just too much reading which isn't a bad thing but for games usually reading takes away the fun from the game. Also I think it was because of the graphics weren't to appealing to me which is why (as bad as it sounds) I didn't really give the game a chance. It seemed as well that the game has different expansions which is a good thing because it allows it so the game can appeal to different users or gives users a bit of variety.

I think games today need to use less text and look more towards voice-overs because some people get turn off by the fact that they have to read excessive amounts, people just want to explorer straight away and try and figure out it out for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers